Daisypath Vacation tickers

Heidi's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, May 15, 2011

She's Home!

My girl is home! I'm so happy. She also brought home her future roommate who is a super great girl. She's not from this area and I don't think has ever been up here before so she had some new experiences while she was visiting.  She got to be a Yooper for a week.



These last two weeks haven't been as fun as I would have liked. The first week they were home they spent it out in the woods with the grandparents. On the lake, 4 wheeling, and running around in the woods. The second week they both spent with me, and if you follow my other blog, you know that I have not been that much fun lately. I have a knee injury, which in turn has caused me to have my back go out so I'm confined to the chair and my bed and in constant pain. Heidi and her roommate have been doing the dishes, cooking my meals, helping me stand up, helping me go to bed and bringing things to me when I need them. They also ran to the grocery store since I can't really walk or move. Not exactly a fun week for them, but they were both great. I'm hoping Heidi's friend wants to come back because I really am a fun person.

The girls and I watched a lot of Gilmore Girls.  We also watched the latest Harry Potter movie...uh... the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1. Heidi's friend was super impressed at how I understood what was going on considering I don't read the books. I got Heidi the 3 disc special feature dvd/blu ray/digital copy as a surprise and it turns out she got it for herself already. Boy was I mad. She figured I forgot about it since she wasn't here. When is she going to realize I think about her constantly? Stinker! I can't wait for Heidi to get back from her trip to Madison because I want to watch more with her. She is seeing off her friend so she's been gone since this morning and wont be back until Tuesday. I miss her so much already.

I'm really looking forward to having an awesome summer with my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment