Daisypath Vacation tickers

Heidi's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Packing

We are packing her belongings, old, new, borrowed, blue.. wait, that's for something else, anyway... we're packing up all of Heidi's crap. Check out the new trunk. Made that purchase from http://www.trunksusa.com well, it's more of an investment. This should last her through college, her first home, marriage, and maybe her kids will take it to college. Anyway, I'm really happy with it and it will go nicely in her dorm.

I've only cried once today. Gilmore girls is "our show" and Heidi put it in the dvd player as I was getting our breakfast today and the theme song came on and I started to cry. I had to pull it together before I came into the living room. So far, for the remainder of the day I have been pretty good. Mom is here to lend me moral support and her car... we are taking that to Kalamazoo, MI so I'll need to start loading that puppy up tonight. I have a scary feeling that we are going to run out of room. I really hope not.

I plan on recording the process with my new flip camera. I warned Heidi ahead of time and I told her not to be a brat about it. I'm going to film whether she likes it or not. I think she'll be cooperative. I'll be doing this for myself and for Vernon, who will be interested in this process. He'd be here if he could so I thought recording it would be the next best thing.

 I had better get back to work before I get into trouble for slacking off.

No comments:

Post a Comment