Daisypath Vacation tickers

Heidi's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, September 18, 2011

She Misses Me

I know for a fact she misses me. How do I know this? Well, she doesn't really tell me she misses me, or even that she loves me. We just know each other and I guess with her I have to depend on actions and other things that she says. Last week we had a phone conversation. It went something like this:
Heidi telling me about her and K in the cafeteria and a song came on:
 Heidi: "What movie!"
 K:      "What?"
 Heidi: "Oh, I don't do that with you. That's something me and my mom do."
 K:      "That song is in a lot of movies."
 Heidi: "Mom would have known which movie I was thinking of."
 K:      "But that song was in a lot of movies."
 Heidi: "She would have known which movie I was thinking of."

The conversation really didn't get much further than that. And Heidi was right, I would have known which movie she was thinking of. We have this weird thing with movies and tv, and we speak in our own strange language where others look at us like we both are speaking gibberish.

Below are some songs that trigger us to think of specific movies.






                                 

            
Boy, I think we've watched this movie about a hundred times!




                             

I miss you too Sweetie.

No comments:

Post a Comment