Daisypath Vacation tickers

Heidi's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Heidi Movie Clip of the Day - Week Ending 11.05.11

Heidi has me doing something really fun. I would post a random movie clip that I knew Heidi would enjoy on our facebook walls. She then asked me to do that every day. I said no way would I have enough clips for posting every day! Well that was 2 months ago. I look for movie clips that we both enjoy. Some me more than her, some her more than me. But, we both enjoy them and mean something to us. I am excited about going down to see her for Thanksgiving. I'll be on a bus for 12 hours because my truck isn't in the kind of shape to make the drive, plus I'll be saving about $200 on gas. Woo Hoo! I'd sit on a bus for 12 hours if it meant seeing Heidi. I miss that girl. I've decided to post a weeks worth of movie clips so you can see how truly warped we are. If I can't embed, it's just a link with a photo. Enjoy!


We used to watch this movie all the time when she was little.




Fame Halloween Dance

I wanted a Halloween theme for today, and Heidi and I love dancing movies.









This movie is a classic, we love Nicole and Sandra and when we watched this I knew Heidi would love it as much as me. She did.


Inception; Rotating Hallway Scene
This is Heidi's favorite scene in this movie. And she LOVED this movie. I thought it was OK, but I knew how much she loved this scene.





Ok, I have to admit that I really did like this movie, but Heidi forced me to watch it. How can you not LOVE Tracy Turnblad?!?!?! I like fun upbeat clips for Saturday mornings, and it doesn't get more upbeat than this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment