Daisypath Vacation tickers

Heidi's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Heidi Movie Clip of the Day - Week Ending 11.12.11

Ok, it looks like I'm not posting a clip every day, for which I get severely scolded by the boss, Miss Heidi herself. I'll try to remember from now on.


There is no one cooler than Jackie Chan. Heidi and I are going to have a Jackie Chan marathon while I am there over Thanksgiving. I can't think of a better way to spend time with my daughter. 



I'm not sure when Heidi got into musicals, this was one I watched with Vernon, then Heidi watched it and she LOVES it. She especially thought this guy, Donald O'Connor, was adorable, they don't make 'em like him anymore.



Uh, need I say more? If Adam Sandler showed up on our doorstep, I think Heidi and I would try to kick each others' asses to get to him first. We both like guys who can make us laugh.



Since the Conan the Barbarian days I have been Arnold Schwarzenegger's biggest fan (until recently-what a dumbass). Anyway, this is a classic that Heidi needed to see and I often use the "tumor" line. It annoys the crap out of her. ;)



This is an extra clip. Posted by Heidi herself. Who doesn't want to hear the Pet Sematary kid talk about vaginas?



We got dumped on by about 6 inches of heavy wet snow. I thought this would be appropriate as the daily clip.



I honestly do not know how many times we have watched this one; but I'll warn you, you do not want to watch it with us because we can recite the entire movie.



Cookies and Corky! We can't watch this one enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment